We will gladly refund in accordance with the following conditions:
- Item(s) are purchased at full price and returned within 14 days from arrival date.
- Full Price item is returned with proof of purchase*
- Full Price item is returned in new condition and unused with all tags attached
- Not a Gift Card
Once we receive your return, a refund for the value of your item(s) excluding shipping charges will be processed back to the same account used to make your purchase in 3-5 business days. Please note that we are unable to provide online exchanges.
If the item being returned is a gift, it must also follow the above listed conditions.
*If you do not have proof of purchase, we will gladly offer a store credit subject to approval.
We want you to be totally satisfied with the products and services purchased from our store..
- Returning your purchases direct to Planet Cycles in person is easiest and cheapest. But if you'd rather mail or freight it back and your purchase has a major failure, we will pay for the return freight back.
There may be times when you will need to return a product purchased from Planet Cycles.
Help us to help you
When should you return a product?
We offer you a replacement where products have a major failure, such as:
- When they are broken
- Do not work correctly
- Wrongly described at time of purchase
- Do not do what they you were told they would do
Where to return a product: Your product needs to be returned to Planet Cycles Pty Ltd at 1 Logan Road , Woolloongabba. Brisbane 4102. Phone 07 38919033.
What information is needed to return a product?
- Show your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase (bank or credit card statement).
- Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased including packaging.
Expenses: Any expenses relating to the return of your product to store will normally have to be paid by you and freight expenses to the wholesaler of the product would normally also be paid for by the you the purchaser .
Assessing your return
Assessment of your product: Product Planet Cycles sells are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and as such are accessed by that manufacturer or wholesaler/importer of the goods before a decision is may to replace or repair a faulty product. Planet Cycles does not have the authority from Manufacturers or Importers to access their products on their behalf and because of this it is normal for Planet Cycles to return the product to the wholesaler before a warranty can be accessed and a decision made.
Can a customer/purchaser talk to the wholesaler or manufacturer?
YES YOU CAN !
For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the wholesaler or manufacturer. Our store members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details such as email address or telephone numbers for such wholesalers.
Returning online purchases
In Person: Return online purchases to Planet Cycles Pty Ltd at 1 Logan Road, Woolloongabba, Brisbane. 4012
By post or courier: Mail or freight to Planet Cycles Pty Ltd at 1 Logan Road , Woolloongabba, Brisbane. 4012.
Contact Planet Cycles
Phone: 07 38919033 between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm AEST (Brisbane) Tuesday to Friday.
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty or replacement declined
In some cases a refund, replacement, or repair may not be offered if you:
- Substantially modify the product;
- Misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels; or
- Simply change your mind.
- The product problem or fault is deemed to be normal wear in tear in line with the products normal life span which can be determined in calendar months or years or with respect to cycling components how many kilometres a product has done and under what conditions such as off road, in the rain.
Certain products are excluded under our Returns Policy unless they are faulty, these include:
- Tailor made customer orders;
- Gift-cards and vouchers.
- Clinic Maintenance Course, Skills Clinic spacers or tickets. These Clinic spacers are sold similar to a concert ticket and while we allow a customer to on sell their space in one of our clinics or give their space to someone else we do not refund if you cannot come or cancelled .
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Manufacturers Owners manuals are provided at Planet Cycles for all bicycles sold and it's the responsibility of the purchaser to read carefully all the limitations of product purchased.